Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 31: The beginning of the blog about the beginning of the the end begins

Let me start with an apology, it has come to my attention that I just sort of stopped writing this blog. Don't worry, i have not died, nor been kidnapped nor even had I had any kind of mishap, unless being forgetful and lazy is a mishap (Googling "Define mishap" reveals it is not ). I  just got all caught up in the excitement of going home, and got all busy and stuff. Sorry about that and if you didn't care or are unhappy that I'm back on the blog, I guess I'm sorry about that too (Sorry, not sorry).

Why have I returned, was it the endless number of requests for me to blog more? No
Was it the fact that you have died and this is a very shallow level of hell? Maybe....
However, it is much more likely that I simply felt that another interesting month was ahead of me and I thought that it would be worth a writing about. 

In exactly one months time I shall be leaving Japan to end my 3 year life here. 

Yeah, check that photoshopping out, I did that all my self!

That's right, it's the final countdown DUH DUH DUH DU..... nope, doing that anytime the words "final countdown" has been pretty much put to death. Let's try something a little more obscure, one for just the British to get.

It's the final countdown ....duduh duduh dududuh dummmm... nope? lost ya? OK this is what I'm referencing (maybe I should stick to the classic):

I won't lie, I spent way to long thinking this was the conundrum (When it definitely makes a 9 letter word)

So in the upcoming month I shall be taking you on a journey in time and space. The journey in time will be much like the one you have been on since you were born and the one in space is purely metaphysical as I'm sure you won't actually be following me to the places i write this (I hope not as i mostly write this in my flat....)

I'm going to be rather busy, stressed and generally up to stuff, and if you fancy it I will bring you along (again, not physically)

So to keep you excited for what is to come I will leave you with this conundrum. No, not like the one above. This is an ice cream I bought tonight, can you guess it's weird and wonderful flavour? All will be revealed.... 
If you are correct you may reward yourself with 10 points, this is after all what you get in the TV show countdown if you get the conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment