Monday 11 November 2013

Day 28: NSFW, The Sexiest Picture I Have Ever Taken

I'm going to just straight up start with the single sexiest photo I have ever taken, be careful if you are at work reading this!

I would make a funny comment but it's far to sexy to joke about

You may recall back on Day 11 I had a plate of meat, oh and on Day 19 I had another plate of meat. But this is the best plate of meat I have ever seen. This is 焼豚 (焼-yaki, cooked with heat and 豚- buta, pork). The above plate was the same price as the other 2 plates ¥500/$5/£3, but it had more and thicker meat and it was more delicious than any of the others.

I mean just look at it, damn it's sexy!

Anyway, my lunch consisted of something to try to recover from my banging.....post non-ramen party brain pain. We went to Coco's which is a family restaurant and I ordered the "Hamburg steak"

That cheese looks good eh? Don't be fooled, it is still Japanese cheese
This is hamburg steak. It's a burger in a square shape. The cheese is peppery and that lump on the right is a super hot piece of ceramic that you use to cook the piece of burger if you don't like your beef rare. It was pretty good, delicious and greasy, just what you need to get rid of a post non-ramen party brain pain.

Thats not the light, that's using a effect to make the picture "cool"

I had the kotteri ramen and the delicious plate of meat! In fact as I type this I realise how awesome the plate of meat was. I think I will be having it again today! 2 plates of meat in 2 days isn't bad right? right?

I'll finish with an under-reported phenomenon of the Japanese. They love reversing into parking spaces. All of the time, If you go to any car park in Japan 90% of the cars will have the cars facing outward. I have asked them about it and the response has always been that reversing in is "Easier". I have never really understood it but whatever floats your boat/ is easier for you.

I saw them move into this spot, but couldn't take a picture till they left, too weird
The reason I bring this up is because today I saw this white car reverse into this space. Thats right, they could have easily pulled through to any of the spaces but no, they decided to reverse into it. yup, that also happens a lot in Japan. There are many things I have come to accept about Japan, this is not one of them. 

Right, now I'm off to eat ramen and a plate of the sexiest meat i will ever see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment