Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 29: The end is Nigh. Thank God!

As predicted I ordered the plate of meat, the beautiful, delicious, sexy plate of meat.

It's times like these you wish they would invent computers where you can put your
hand in the screen and grab whats on it.
Awww yeah! Looks just as good, and almost identical to yesterday. However, I think that I may have actually received an extra slice! Now that is living.  However when I got to eating the ramen I really was not in the mood for it, I was both full and thing I have plateaued with my enjoyment of ramen. (My stomach hurts a little just thinking about all the ramen I have eaten)

I am so thankful that I only have 2 days remaining, just 2 more bowls and then I am planning a month of being healthy and that will most certainly include not eating any ramen! Then I will be heading home for 3 weeks, for the first time in 2.5 years (That means I have to eat 2.5 years worth of food I've missed right?) That 3 week period is most certainly not going to be about being healthy, but nor will it involve any ramen if I can help it.

Wait! Sepia? Was this ramen really from today or from 1900?
Above is the ramen that I ordered, as you cans tell see I ordered the egg ramen and so on and so forth about all that ramen stuff....... I will say though that no matter what the ramen is I don't think I would have enjoyed it, I am over the whole ramen thing. Eat it once a month, or once a week, or maybe everyday for 7 days, everyday for 14 days, I would stretch as far as to say 28 days. But after that, stop.


Whats that? An empty ramen bowl? Haven't seen one of those in forever

I sound bitterer than I am, I have enjoyed it but I am definitely looking forward to the end, and I have also gotten into some very bad habits. Mostly that after eating such salty food I have a massive craving for sweet foods. This also makes eating unhealthy, fatty noodle soup all the more unhealthy. This week almost everyday I got either an ice-cream, some chocolate or something similar. That's not a good way to live your life!

Anyway, 2 bowls left, 2 days and then I can happily say that I have eaten a whole month of ramen in my lifetime. That can count as an actual achievement right? One of those things where people say "What have you achieved in your life?" and I can hold my head high and say "One time, in Japan, I ate a bowl of ramen every day for 31 days!"

On second thoughts maybe not. I think I will have to keep working on this lifetime achievement thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment